Monday 20 August 2018

CoCo Crunch Website

20/08/18
My Co-Co Crunch Cereal Website!!!!!!

This is my Coco Crunch Website that I have created for the “brand” Coco Crunch.
I chose this background because I felt that I liked this one the most out of all of them

Then I decided that having the Coco Crunch Cereal box in the corner showed the really cool box. 
Then I added a slogan (One Great Tasty Crunch!)
 I added the Contest so when you buy it you can get a code to win a prize and you will find the link for the Co-Co Crunch Website.

Why do you buy other cereals that aren’t as good as coco crunch?

Thank you for reading and hopefully buying😉.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this sounds nice.I would buy it if was real because it sounds like it would be very tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

What makes this performance successful

At the very start of the song of if you notice Freddie Mercurys use of dynamics and starts playing the piano loud to get everyone's at...